ENTREVISTAS DE TRABAJO EN INGLÉS PARTE II (Sobre la Experiencia laboral)
JOB INTERVIEW – WORK EXPERIENCE
- What does your present job involve?
- What did you do exactly in your previous job?
- What did you enjoy most/least about it?
- What have been your geatest professional achievements?
- Why did you choose this career?
- Why did you leave your previous job?
- Why are you looking for a new job?
- Why do you want to work with us?
- Have you ever done this kind of work before?
- Why were you out of work for so long?
- Why were you made redundant?
- Isn’t this job a step down for you?
- Give me an example of when you have shown initiative/problem-solving abilities at work?
- Are you creative? Explain.
- Are you analytical? Give me an example.
- Have you had any experience managing staff?
- What is you attitud towards working with statistics/computers?